Norway: Killer Breivik’s mother says he has lied
Oslo: The mother of Anders Behring Breivik -- the man who has confessed to killing 77 people in Norway last summer -- claims that as much as half of the information her son has told police is fabricated.
The statements from Breivik`s mother were read out in court today as psychiatrists presented a 239-page report about the 33-year old extremist`s mental health.
Breivik`s mother isn`t appearing at his trial because of health-related reasons, and has not been named due to Norwegian privacy rules.
She described how Breivik transformed from a caring son into an aggressive and secretive loner.
She also said that "half of what he`s told police is a lie", including exaggerating both his travels and education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy