Norway: Killer Breivik’s mother says he has lied
Oslo: The mother of Anders Behring Breivik -- the man who has confessed to killing 77 people in Norway last summer -- claims that as much as half of the information her son has told police is fabricated.
The statements from Breivik`s mother were read out in court today as psychiatrists presented a 239-page report about the 33-year old extremist`s mental health.
Breivik`s mother isn`t appearing at his trial because of health-related reasons, and has not been named due to Norwegian privacy rules.
She described how Breivik transformed from a caring son into an aggressive and secretive loner.
She also said that "half of what he`s told police is a lie", including exaggerating both his travels and education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?