Norway`s terror commission visits bomb site
Oslo (Norway): A panel investigating Norway`s
response to the July 22 attacks that killed 77 people has
toured government offices in Oslo that were ravaged by a car
Commission head Alexandra Bech Gjoerv told reporters
today she was deeply moved by the visit to the government
district, where eight people were killed by the explosion.
The block in central Oslo has been sealed off since the
blast, with debris still being cleared from area. It remains
unclear whether some of the most badly damaged buildings need
to be torn down.
Andes Bearing Breivik, an anti-Muslim extremist, has
confessed that he detonated the car bomb and later shot and
killed 69 people at an island youth camp outside Oslo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi