Norwegian police convinced that killer acted alone
Oslo: A Norwegian prosecutor says
investigators increasingly believe the confessed killer of 77
people in last month`s attacks planned and committed them on
Prosecutor Christian Hatlo says that after 40 hours of
questioning police are fairly certain Anders Behring Breivik
acted alone and that he appears to be telling the truth.
Hatlo said that police have been able to
verify much of what Breivik told them about the attacks and
that they have not discovered "any direct lie, yet."
Breivik detonated a bomb outside government buildings in
Oslo on July 22, killing eight, followed by a massacre at a
youth camp on an island outside the Norwegian capital where he
shot dead 69 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister