Norwegian police convinced that killer acted alone
Oslo: A Norwegian prosecutor says
investigators increasingly believe the confessed killer of 77
people in last month`s attacks planned and committed them on
Prosecutor Christian Hatlo says that after 40 hours of
questioning police are fairly certain Anders Behring Breivik
acted alone and that he appears to be telling the truth.
Hatlo said that police have been able to
verify much of what Breivik told them about the attacks and
that they have not discovered "any direct lie, yet."
Breivik detonated a bomb outside government buildings in
Oslo on July 22, killing eight, followed by a massacre at a
youth camp on an island outside the Norwegian capital where he
shot dead 69 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch