Norwegian police convinced that killer acted alone
Oslo: A Norwegian prosecutor says
investigators increasingly believe the confessed killer of 77
people in last month`s attacks planned and committed them on
Prosecutor Christian Hatlo says that after 40 hours of
questioning police are fairly certain Anders Behring Breivik
acted alone and that he appears to be telling the truth.
Hatlo said that police have been able to
verify much of what Breivik told them about the attacks and
that they have not discovered "any direct lie, yet."
Breivik detonated a bomb outside government buildings in
Oslo on July 22, killing eight, followed by a massacre at a
youth camp on an island outside the Norwegian capital where he
shot dead 69 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!