Norwegian police convinced that killer acted alone
Oslo: A Norwegian prosecutor says
investigators increasingly believe the confessed killer of 77
people in last month`s attacks planned and committed them on
Prosecutor Christian Hatlo says that after 40 hours of
questioning police are fairly certain Anders Behring Breivik
acted alone and that he appears to be telling the truth.
Hatlo said that police have been able to
verify much of what Breivik told them about the attacks and
that they have not discovered "any direct lie, yet."
Breivik detonated a bomb outside government buildings in
Oslo on July 22, killing eight, followed by a massacre at a
youth camp on an island outside the Norwegian capital where he
shot dead 69 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you