Norwegian royals evacuated from plane in Denmark
Copenhagen: A Scandinavian airlines flight with 135 people on board, including the Norwegian Crown Prince and Princess, has been evacuated at Copenhagen`s main airport Kastrup after smoke was detected in the cabin.
SAS spokesman Mikkel Thrane says the cabin was filled with smoke due to an engine problem, but that all passengers were evacuated safely early Sunday.
He says the plane was bound for Oslo and that Norway`s Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit were among the passengers.
Mette-Marit, who is known for her fear of flying, later thanked the SAS crew that managed the evacuation, writing on Twitter that her "morning turned out a bit more exciting than expected.. Phew.. (hash)stillnotentirelyoverflightphobia."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested