Now, Chinese videogame that lets players fight Japanese
Washington: A Chinese newspaper has launched an Internet game letting players decide the Senkaku islands issue - with force.
The Global Times launched the game called `Recover the Diaoyu Islands`, which controls People`s Liberation Army vessel and shoot Japanese ships and planes, the South China Morning Post reports.
According to Fox News, the game declares that the China`s determination to protect the Diaoyu Islands is unwavering!
Victory is achieved when players guide the ship to an island and successfully avoid the Japanese forces.
The Diaoyu Islands, which are known as the Senkaku Islands in Japan, were placed in Japan`s control after a post-World War II agreement with the US in 1972.
Last year, Japan nationalised ownership of the uninhabited islands, which used to be privately owned, the South China Morning Post reports.
Since then, China`s Foreign Ministry has declared sovereignty over the islands, calling it a "core interest”, to claim them for China, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?