Now, Chinese videogame that lets players fight Japanese
Washington: A Chinese newspaper has launched an Internet game letting players decide the Senkaku islands issue - with force.
The Global Times launched the game called `Recover the Diaoyu Islands`, which controls People`s Liberation Army vessel and shoot Japanese ships and planes, the South China Morning Post reports.
According to Fox News, the game declares that the China`s determination to protect the Diaoyu Islands is unwavering!
Victory is achieved when players guide the ship to an island and successfully avoid the Japanese forces.
The Diaoyu Islands, which are known as the Senkaku Islands in Japan, were placed in Japan`s control after a post-World War II agreement with the US in 1972.
Last year, Japan nationalised ownership of the uninhabited islands, which used to be privately owned, the South China Morning Post reports.
Since then, China`s Foreign Ministry has declared sovereignty over the islands, calling it a "core interest”, to claim them for China, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof