Now, hackers post Tony Blair`s personal details
London: Computer hackers have now hacked and published personal details of former British prime minister Tony Blair online.
They published a document containing his national insurance number. The file, which also included the names, addresses and phone numbers of Blair`s contacts, was being tweeted by Twitter users, The Telegraph reports.
The link first appeared on pastebin.com, a website that allows users to upload text.
Included in the file was the apparent address and phone number of Lord and Lady Irvine and the Labour MP, Denis MacShane.
It also included the contact details of several Blairs and Booths, the maiden name of Blair`s wife, Cherie, and a number for a dentist.
"The information in this article was obtained in 2010 December. We still have access to the webmail server. Phone numbers may have changed but all the information is 100 percent legit (sic)," said a note in the document.
PCmag.com reported that a member of a hacker group called Team Poison had leaked the personal information.
Team Poison said it had possessed the information for a year, according to the Twitter feed of TriCk, a member of the group.
"Tony Blair`s Private Info is getting leaked tonight, so is his Personal Advisors CV and UK MPs & Lords who supported the war in Iraq," TriCk tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you