Now, Italian PM filmed telling lewd joke!
London: Controversial Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has been filmed making a lewd joke about his secretary.
Berlusconi, who is facing a charge of paying a 17-year-old for sex, cracked the lewd joke while being interviewed – before asking the media persons to make it off the record.
The billionaire tycoon was asked to recall the best manager to lead AC Milan, the Italian football club he is president of.
“Look I am getting old. This morning I was chasing my secretary to do her on the table and she said: ‘Prime Minister we only did it two hours ago.’ So you see my memory is going,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying in the film.
The Prime Minister was then heard saying to the crew: “If you lot broadcast that then you are all a bunch of *****.”
Footage of his latest gaffe was screened on Italian TV show Annozero.
It revealed how the film had actually been shot earlier this month but not screened after journalists present agreed not to report it. The DVD had since been sent in to the programme anonymously.
“How can it be that those journalists present decided not to broadcast the footage? How can we go forward? Why did they not screen it?” said host Michele Santoro.
It was believed the reporters in the film were from sports shows on channels the media tycoon the Premier owns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city