NSA chief claims US cyber offense system`best in the world`
Washington: The US` National Security Agency chief has reportedly claimed that the nation`s offensive cyber military capacity is the best in the world.
Gen. Keith Alexander said that the US maintains a `deep, persistent and pervasive presence on adversary computer networks`.
According to Washington Times, Gen. Alexander`s testimony comes in light of the recently exposed secret surveillance programmes of the US government.
The NSA chief further said that the agency analysts through their advanced skills gain access and deep understanding of the adversary networks and when authorised to deliver offensive cyber effects they deliver unparalleled effects against them.
The report added Gen. Alexander saying that the US cybermission forces would be trained over the next three years to perform world-class offensive and defensive cyber operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa's mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what