NSA chief claims US cyber offense system`best in the world`
Washington: The US` National Security Agency chief has reportedly claimed that the nation`s offensive cyber military capacity is the best in the world.
Gen. Keith Alexander said that the US maintains a `deep, persistent and pervasive presence on adversary computer networks`.
According to Washington Times, Gen. Alexander`s testimony comes in light of the recently exposed secret surveillance programmes of the US government.
The NSA chief further said that the agency analysts through their advanced skills gain access and deep understanding of the adversary networks and when authorised to deliver offensive cyber effects they deliver unparalleled effects against them.
The report added Gen. Alexander saying that the US cybermission forces would be trained over the next three years to perform world-class offensive and defensive cyber operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam