Nuclear talks with West possible: Iran FM
Tehran: Iran`s Foreign Minister says talks with world powers on his country`s nuclear program are a "possibility”, in the light of recent offers of discussions from Tehran on "global challenges".
Manouchehr Mottaki says he welcomes talks with the West and that "should conditions be ripe, there is the possibility of talks about the nuclear issue."
Mottaki`s remarks on Saturday followed the decision by the United States and its partner nations to accept Iran`s offer to hold talks, even though Tehran initially said the nuclear issue was not on the table.
The remarks appear to be a step up from Iran`s proposal on Wednesday for international talks and indicate Iran`s eagerness to begin a direct dialogue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!