NYPD boss staying quiet on son`s sex-assault case
New York: Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly doesn`t plan to discuss questions about his TV host son who has been accused of rape.
Kelly`s chief spokesman Paul Browne said the commissioner will be available to speak to the media Friday as planned. But he says he will not answer questions directly or tangentially related to his son.
He says inquiries should be directed to the Manhattan district attorney`s office, which is handling the case.
Officials told a news agency that a woman reported she went out with Greg Kelly on Oct. 8, had drinks, and went back to her law office where he assaulted her.
The officials say she told investigators she became pregnant and had an abortion. It`s not clear how long they knew each other beforehand.
Through a lawyer, Kelly has strenously rebuked the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- BJP made Dayashankar Singh use foul language against me; SP also involved in conspiracy, alleges Mayawati
- New compound may help fight epilepsy
- 'Jethalal' promotes Varun Dhawan starrer 'Dishoom' by flaunting his unique swag! Watch video
- BIZARRE! Panchayat slaps Rs 5 lakh fine on Haryana school after Eid celebration
- Twinkle Khanna slams Naseeruddin Shah online! - Know why