Obama advisor holds talks with Israeli official on Iran, Syria
Washington: US national security advisor on Tuesday held talks with his Israeli counterpart at the White House on range of issues, including Syria and Iran`s contested nuclear programme, in the first high-level dialogue between both the nations since President Barack Obama was re-elected.
Tom Donilon hosted a delegation of senior Israeli officials led by Yaakov Amidror, the head of Israel`s National Security Council, for consultations on Iran, Syria and a range of other regional security issues, National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor said.
"Today`s meetings were the latest in a series of regular, high-level consultations between the United States and Israel, consistent with our strong bilateral partnership, and part of our unshakeable commitment to Israel`s security," Vietor said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`