‘Obama campaign needs little bit of drama’
Washington: American actress Vivica Fox has said President Barack Obama should add a little bit of drama to his presidential campaign.
“What I love about him is that he’s so great under fire, but he has to realize that people like a little bit of drama,” Fox said.
“He has to walk that line,” she added.
According to ABC News, Fox also compared the presidential debates to a boxing match.
“It was just round one. Obama’s like the heavyweight champ. He’s going to wear [Mitt Romney] down. He’s a smart guy,” she said.
According to the report, Fox has been supporting Obama and encouraging others to do the same.
“I tweet all the time, I make donations, I’m doing as much as I can do,” she said.
“I support him 150 percent, and I just want to tell everybody, I know he’s not the new kid on the block, but the same excitement that you had in 2008, we need it again in 2012,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'