‘Obama campaign needs little bit of drama’
Washington: American actress Vivica Fox has said President Barack Obama should add a little bit of drama to his presidential campaign.
“What I love about him is that he’s so great under fire, but he has to realize that people like a little bit of drama,” Fox said.
“He has to walk that line,” she added.
According to ABC News, Fox also compared the presidential debates to a boxing match.
“It was just round one. Obama’s like the heavyweight champ. He’s going to wear [Mitt Romney] down. He’s a smart guy,” she said.
According to the report, Fox has been supporting Obama and encouraging others to do the same.
“I tweet all the time, I make donations, I’m doing as much as I can do,” she said.
“I support him 150 percent, and I just want to tell everybody, I know he’s not the new kid on the block, but the same excitement that you had in 2008, we need it again in 2012,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended