Obama condemns `outrageous` Mumbai attacks
Washington: US President Barack Obama on Wednesday condemned the "outrageous" attacks in India`s financial
hub of Mumbai that left at least 17 people dead and 100
"I strongly condemn the outrageous attacks in Mumbai,"
Obama said, according to a press release by Office of the
"India is a close friend and partner of the United
States. The American people will stand with the Indian people
in times of trial, and we will offer support to India`s
efforts to bring the perpetrators of these terrible crimes to
justice," he added.
"During my trip to Mumbai, I saw firsthand the
strength and resilience of the Indian people, and I have no
doubt that the India will overcome these deplorable terrorist
attacks," Obama said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog