Obama dances `Gangnam Style` for daughters
London: President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY’s ‘Gangnam Style’, much to his daughters’ embarrassment.
In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper’s infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.
“They’re cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that,” he said.
Even his wife admits it is “a little embarrassing” when he attempts to do the routine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery