Obama dances `Gangnam Style` for daughters
London: President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY’s ‘Gangnam Style’, much to his daughters’ embarrassment.
In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper’s infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.
“They’re cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that,” he said.
Even his wife admits it is “a little embarrassing” when he attempts to do the routine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued