Obama dances `Gangnam Style` for daughters
London: President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY’s ‘Gangnam Style’, much to his daughters’ embarrassment.
In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper’s infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.
“They’re cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that,” he said.
Even his wife admits it is “a little embarrassing” when he attempts to do the routine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand