Obama dances `Gangnam Style` for daughters
London: President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY’s ‘Gangnam Style’, much to his daughters’ embarrassment.
In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper’s infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.
“They’re cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that,” he said.
Even his wife admits it is “a little embarrassing” when he attempts to do the routine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured