Obama dances `Gangnam Style` for daughters
London: President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY’s ‘Gangnam Style’, much to his daughters’ embarrassment.
In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper’s infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.
“They’re cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that,” he said.
Even his wife admits it is “a little embarrassing” when he attempts to do the routine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-registrations begins from today
- Kashmir unrest: J&K delegation meets PM Modi; seeks immediate ban on pellet gun
- Cow vigilantism? Man heckled in Mumbai on suspicion of carrying bag made of cowhide
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Delhi court pronounces death for two convicts, life in jail for third
- Joint Admission Board forms panel to suggest ways to boost number of women in IITs