Obama does not deserve second term, say 52% Americans
Washington: About 52 per cent Americans believe that US President Barack Obama does not deserve a second term in office, when the country goes to presidential elections in 2012, according to a poll.
Nearly 44 per cent of registered voters say Obama deserves re-election, with 52 per cent saying the president does not deserve a second term in office.
The survey also indicates that 49 per cent of Americans approve of the job Obama`s doing as president, with half of the public disapproving of his job in the White House.
"One problem Obama faces may be the perception that Obama is not a middle-class kind of guy," said the CNN polling director Keating Holland.
"Only four per cent of Americans describe themselves as upper class. But a 45 per cent plurality say that Obama belongs to the upper class, with 42 per cent saying he is from
the middle class and 12 per cent describing him as working class," Holland said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL