Obama on Michelle`s new style: `I love her bangs`
Washington: President Barack Obama has given his opinion on what he called the most significant event of inaugural weekend: his wife`s new haircut.
"I love her bangs. She looks good. She always looks good" he said.
First lady Michelle Obama unveiled the new do in a White House photo released last Thursday, her 49th birthday.
And it has been the talk of the town and social media ever since.
Obama made the comments Sunday night at a reception in Washington, where he thanked his many donors for their support.
He and the first lady have a full day of events today marking the start of his second term.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!