Obama on Michelle`s new style: `I love her bangs`
Washington: President Barack Obama has given his opinion on what he called the most significant event of inaugural weekend: his wife`s new haircut.
"I love her bangs. She looks good. She always looks good" he said.
First lady Michelle Obama unveiled the new do in a White House photo released last Thursday, her 49th birthday.
And it has been the talk of the town and social media ever since.
Obama made the comments Sunday night at a reception in Washington, where he thanked his many donors for their support.
He and the first lady have a full day of events today marking the start of his second term.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chase master Kohli stars as India beat Kiwis by 7 wickets, lead series 2-1
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption