Obama on Michelle`s new style: `I love her bangs`
Washington: President Barack Obama has given his opinion on what he called the most significant event of inaugural weekend: his wife`s new haircut.
"I love her bangs. She looks good. She always looks good" he said.
First lady Michelle Obama unveiled the new do in a White House photo released last Thursday, her 49th birthday.
And it has been the talk of the town and social media ever since.
Obama made the comments Sunday night at a reception in Washington, where he thanked his many donors for their support.
He and the first lady have a full day of events today marking the start of his second term.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Three-year-old boy, rescued from a borewell in Gwalior, declared dead by doctors
- Thanks to natural forces, Antarctic temperature falls! But it's temporary
- I wanted to bat in the top seven for a long time, reveals Ravichandran Ashwin
- Ugly spat: Renuka Chowdhury reacts to Harsimrat Kaur's 'Kachra' allegation, calls it 'cheap political drama'
- Three suspects arrested in Florida for trying to join terror group ISIS