Obama on Michelle`s new style: `I love her bangs`
Washington: President Barack Obama has given his opinion on what he called the most significant event of inaugural weekend: his wife`s new haircut.
"I love her bangs. She looks good. She always looks good" he said.
First lady Michelle Obama unveiled the new do in a White House photo released last Thursday, her 49th birthday.
And it has been the talk of the town and social media ever since.
Obama made the comments Sunday night at a reception in Washington, where he thanked his many donors for their support.
He and the first lady have a full day of events today marking the start of his second term.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'