Obama on Michelle`s new style: `I love her bangs`
Washington: President Barack Obama has given his opinion on what he called the most significant event of inaugural weekend: his wife`s new haircut.
"I love her bangs. She looks good. She always looks good" he said.
First lady Michelle Obama unveiled the new do in a White House photo released last Thursday, her 49th birthday.
And it has been the talk of the town and social media ever since.
Obama made the comments Sunday night at a reception in Washington, where he thanked his many donors for their support.
He and the first lady have a full day of events today marking the start of his second term.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement