Obama to attend forum, mark start of Passover
Washington: US President Barack Obama will speak at a White House Forum on Women and the Economy on Friday.
As part of the forum, the White House will release a report that examines the ways in which the administration has worked to ensure women`s economic security and create jobs for them. The event will be live-streamed on www.whitehouse.gov/live.
In the evening, the President and the first lady will mark the beginning of Passover with a Seder at the White House with friends and staff in the Old Family Dining Room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state