Obama to watch Romney`s horse compete in Games
Washington: White House press secretary Jay Carney has said US President Barack Obama may watch the horse owned by Mitt and Ann Romney, compete in the London Olympics, as he loves the Games.
Carney said he had heard Obama saying, "I love the Olympics, I can`t wait for the Olympics to start", and discussing his excitement over the Games, which officially began with Friday night`s Opening Ceremony.
Carney further claimed Obama "looks forward to catching as much of the games as he can" and cheering on American athletes, although he didn`t have particular details about which events Obama would watch.
Asked if the President will watch Ann Romney`s horse, Rafalca, compete, Carney suggested he might.
"He is interested in seeing every American entrant perform well and he`ll follow every event," Politico quoted Carne, as saying.
"If his schedule allows, I think the answer to that question is yes," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation