`Obama will beat Romney in Presidential Election`
Washington: US President Barack Obama will win the upcoming November election, a panel of astrologers has predicted.
The panel of five astrologers unanimously agreed at the United Astrologers Conference that President Obama will beat Republican rival Mitt Romney on Election Day.
Chicago astrologist and panellist Nina Gryphon said that her prediction stems from the Aries ingress, the moment when the Sun crosses over to the sign of Aries.
“It`s obvious. Obama stays where he is without a change in status,” The New York Daily News quoted Gryphon, as saying.
New York astrologer Robert Corre agreed, forecasting a close election, with Obama remaining in the White House.
“Romney will not have the support of the general population. Women don’t like him,” he said.
Manhattan-based life coach and Zen Buddhist Lawrence Grecco said, “Obama’s moon is more powerful than Romney’s”.
“The moon represents public standing. It gives Obama his charisma,” Grecco added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH