`Obama will beat Romney in Presidential Election`
Washington: US President Barack Obama will win the upcoming November election, a panel of astrologers has predicted.
The panel of five astrologers unanimously agreed at the United Astrologers Conference that President Obama will beat Republican rival Mitt Romney on Election Day.
Chicago astrologist and panellist Nina Gryphon said that her prediction stems from the Aries ingress, the moment when the Sun crosses over to the sign of Aries.
“It`s obvious. Obama stays where he is without a change in status,” The New York Daily News quoted Gryphon, as saying.
New York astrologer Robert Corre agreed, forecasting a close election, with Obama remaining in the White House.
“Romney will not have the support of the general population. Women don’t like him,” he said.
Manhattan-based life coach and Zen Buddhist Lawrence Grecco said, “Obama’s moon is more powerful than Romney’s”.
“The moon represents public standing. It gives Obama his charisma,” Grecco added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Two arrested with narcotic capsules, injections in Jammu
- Pakistan rise to No. 1 in Test rankings after India-West Indies match called off
- Dengue menace: Two more die in Delhi, death toll jumps to 311
- Libya parliament rejects UN-backed unity government
- Ind vs WI: Day 5 washed out, Virat Kohli & co win series 2-0 but lose top ranking