`Obama will beat Romney in Presidential Election`
Washington: US President Barack Obama will win the upcoming November election, a panel of astrologers has predicted.
The panel of five astrologers unanimously agreed at the United Astrologers Conference that President Obama will beat Republican rival Mitt Romney on Election Day.
Chicago astrologist and panellist Nina Gryphon said that her prediction stems from the Aries ingress, the moment when the Sun crosses over to the sign of Aries.
“It`s obvious. Obama stays where he is without a change in status,” The New York Daily News quoted Gryphon, as saying.
New York astrologer Robert Corre agreed, forecasting a close election, with Obama remaining in the White House.
“Romney will not have the support of the general population. Women don’t like him,” he said.
Manhattan-based life coach and Zen Buddhist Lawrence Grecco said, “Obama’s moon is more powerful than Romney’s”.
“The moon represents public standing. It gives Obama his charisma,” Grecco added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra