Obama’s Democratic convention speech had 35.7 mln viewers
Washington: Nearly 35.7 million people watched President Barack Obama’s 2012 Democratic Convention speech, says a report.
According to a report by Nielsen Wire, the figure was slightly less compared to the number of viewers who watched Obama’s 2008 convention speech.
Almost 38.4 million watched the final night of the ``08 convention across ten channels, Politico reports.
Meanwhile, Obama`s senior adviser David Plouffe does not think Obama’s re-election campaign will receive a polling bounce after the Democratic National Convention.
“You`re not going to see big bounces in this election,” Plouffe said, adding, “For the next 61 days, it`s going to remain tight as a tick.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clinton attacks Trump's outreach to black voters in new ad
- Colombia ceasefire will not stop government fighting crime: Official
- Amazon dabbling with 30-hour work weeks: Report
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Scorpene submarine data leak: 'Whistleblower' to hand over disk to 'government'