Obama’s Democratic convention speech had 35.7 mln viewers
Washington: Nearly 35.7 million people watched President Barack Obama’s 2012 Democratic Convention speech, says a report.
According to a report by Nielsen Wire, the figure was slightly less compared to the number of viewers who watched Obama’s 2008 convention speech.
Almost 38.4 million watched the final night of the ``08 convention across ten channels, Politico reports.
Meanwhile, Obama`s senior adviser David Plouffe does not think Obama’s re-election campaign will receive a polling bounce after the Democratic National Convention.
“You`re not going to see big bounces in this election,” Plouffe said, adding, “For the next 61 days, it`s going to remain tight as a tick.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi