Obama’s Democratic convention speech had 35.7 mln viewers
Washington: Nearly 35.7 million people watched President Barack Obama’s 2012 Democratic Convention speech, says a report.
According to a report by Nielsen Wire, the figure was slightly less compared to the number of viewers who watched Obama’s 2008 convention speech.
Almost 38.4 million watched the final night of the ``08 convention across ten channels, Politico reports.
Meanwhile, Obama`s senior adviser David Plouffe does not think Obama’s re-election campaign will receive a polling bounce after the Democratic National Convention.
“You`re not going to see big bounces in this election,” Plouffe said, adding, “For the next 61 days, it`s going to remain tight as a tick.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch