Obama’s Democratic convention speech had 35.7 mln viewers
Washington: Nearly 35.7 million people watched President Barack Obama’s 2012 Democratic Convention speech, says a report.
According to a report by Nielsen Wire, the figure was slightly less compared to the number of viewers who watched Obama’s 2008 convention speech.
Almost 38.4 million watched the final night of the ``08 convention across ten channels, Politico reports.
Meanwhile, Obama`s senior adviser David Plouffe does not think Obama’s re-election campaign will receive a polling bounce after the Democratic National Convention.
“You`re not going to see big bounces in this election,” Plouffe said, adding, “For the next 61 days, it`s going to remain tight as a tick.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?