Obama’s limo breaks down after ‘petrol diesel mix-up’ on Israel trip
London: US President Barack Obama’s limo broke down during his historic visit to Israel after somebody filled it up with petrol instead of diesel.
The embarrassing moment came at the start of Obama’s first trip to Tel Aviv.
The most powerful man in the world faced the embarrassment of having to switch vehicles after the fuel mix up.
As he climbed into a standby motor, the custom-built armour-plated Cadillac was loaded on to the back of a pick-up truck and taken away for repairs, the Daily mirror reports.
According to the report, Secret Service spokesman Edwin Donovan later admitted that of their protective vehicles experienced mechanical problems.
He said that is why they carry ‘multiple vehicles and a mechanic on all trips.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight