`Obama`s re-election not to influence Iranian N-programme`
Tehran: Iran has said the re-election of Barack Obama as the US president will not influence Tehran`s nuclear programme, Xinhua reported.
According to Iran`s deputy foreign minister Hassan Qashqavi, the wall of distrust between the US and Iran will continue to exist unless Washington changes its policies, reported Press TV Friday.
The minister said, however, if the Americans decide to change their policies, "we can wait and see how events turn out".
He said Iran respects the American nation`s vote, which indicates that they are not in favour of the extremist policies advocated by certain individuals.
On Thursday, an Iranian foreign ministry spokesperson said recognition of the nuclear rights of the Islamic republic by the US would build trust in bilateral relations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?