`Obama`s re-election not to influence Iranian N-programme`
Tehran: Iran has said the re-election of Barack Obama as the US president will not influence Tehran`s nuclear programme, Xinhua reported.
According to Iran`s deputy foreign minister Hassan Qashqavi, the wall of distrust between the US and Iran will continue to exist unless Washington changes its policies, reported Press TV Friday.
The minister said, however, if the Americans decide to change their policies, "we can wait and see how events turn out".
He said Iran respects the American nation`s vote, which indicates that they are not in favour of the extremist policies advocated by certain individuals.
On Thursday, an Iranian foreign ministry spokesperson said recognition of the nuclear rights of the Islamic republic by the US would build trust in bilateral relations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Goa Board 12th HSSC Result 2016: Goaresults.nic.in & Gbshse.gov.in GBSHSE Class 12th HSSC Result 2016 is likely to be declared on May 10, 2016
- Head of All World Gayatri Pariwar Pranav Pandya nominated to Rajya Sabha
- India received $48 billion in remittances in 9 months of last fiscal
- Rajya Sabha accepts Vijay Mallya's fresh resignation
- Swachh Bharat mission fails March 2016 urban-trash targets