Obamas share smooch on `Kiss Cam` amid roaring crowd
Washington: A loud cheer and chants of "four more years!" from spectators at a basketball game got the Obamas to share a couple of public kisses.
President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, found themselves in a spot last night where only few lovebirds have landed: the "Kiss Cam" at the Verizon Center`s overhead scoreboard here.
The American first couple appeared on the jumbo screen while sitting on the sidelines of the mens` USA National Team vs Brazil basketball game, CNN reported today.
The crowd did a bit of booing when Michelle playfully rebuffed Obama`s initial advances when they were featured on the "Kiss Cam".
But fans didn`t leave entirely disappointed. Not long after the couple shied away from some affectionate public display, reporters were brought back into the arena to watch as Obama and his wife re-appeared on the "Kiss Cam", this time with the president going in for a full smooch.
The lovebirds were accompanied by daughters Malia and Sasha as well as Vice-President Joe Biden.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- French Open 2016: Stan Wawrinka escapes historic blow, Garbine Muguruza struggles
- Cancer-causing chemicals found in bread samples, says CSE; Health Ministry orders probe
- Help your child grow with Ziro, a dexterous robotics kit for kids!
- Baltimore police officer acquitted in Freddie Gray death
- Bombs kill nearly 150 in Syrian government-held cities