Obamas share smooch on `Kiss Cam` amid roaring crowd
Washington: A loud cheer and chants of "four more years!" from spectators at a basketball game got the Obamas to share a couple of public kisses.
President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, found themselves in a spot last night where only few lovebirds have landed: the "Kiss Cam" at the Verizon Center`s overhead scoreboard here.
The American first couple appeared on the jumbo screen while sitting on the sidelines of the mens` USA National Team vs Brazil basketball game, CNN reported today.
The crowd did a bit of booing when Michelle playfully rebuffed Obama`s initial advances when they were featured on the "Kiss Cam".
But fans didn`t leave entirely disappointed. Not long after the couple shied away from some affectionate public display, reporters were brought back into the arena to watch as Obama and his wife re-appeared on the "Kiss Cam", this time with the president going in for a full smooch.
The lovebirds were accompanied by daughters Malia and Sasha as well as Vice-President Joe Biden.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union