Ohio ex-NASA worker charged over military exports
Cleveland: The US Department of Justice says a former NASA employee in Ohio has been charged with illegally shipping infrared military technology to South Korea.
Sixty-six-year-old Kue Sang Chun of Avon Lake was charged on Monday with one count of exporting defence articles on the US munitions list without getting an export license or written authorisation from the federal government.
Authorities say Chun exported infrared focal-plane array detectors and infrared camera engines.
They say Chun is a former employee at the NASA Glenn Research Centre but is not accused of taking technology from the centre.
He is also charged with making a false individual income tax return.
Chun`s attorney said his client is cooperating with authorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what