One dead in Los Angeles hit-and-run case
Los Angeles: One person was killed and about a dozen others were injured after a motorist ploughed his car into a crowd of pedestrians on the popular Venice Beach boardwalk in Los Angeles.
"There was a hit-and-run and the vehicle is in custody," Xinhua quoted Daniel Chun of the Los Angeles Police Department as saying Saturday.
According to the authorities, the driver ditched his car in nearby Santa Monica and fled on foot. A possible suspect had been detained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why