One-fifth of Russian women want to marry Putin
Moscow: Twenty percent of Russian women would jump at the chance to marry President Vladimir Putin, a poll has indicated.
Sixty-six percent would not, while the remaining 14 percent would need more time to think over the hypothetical proposal, according to the poll by the independent, Moscow-based Levada Center.
Levada questioned 1,601 women across Russia Sep 21-24.
Putin`s wife, Lyudmila, is very rarely seen in public.
The president`s spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov, described the Putins` family life as "normal" in an interview with online TV channel Dozhd earlier this year.
Putin, who turns 60 this Sunday, was voted the sexiest politician in Russia in an opinion poll in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love