One-fifth of Russian women want to marry Putin
Moscow: Twenty percent of Russian women would jump at the chance to marry President Vladimir Putin, a poll has indicated.
Sixty-six percent would not, while the remaining 14 percent would need more time to think over the hypothetical proposal, according to the poll by the independent, Moscow-based Levada Center.
Levada questioned 1,601 women across Russia Sep 21-24.
Putin`s wife, Lyudmila, is very rarely seen in public.
The president`s spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov, described the Putins` family life as "normal" in an interview with online TV channel Dozhd earlier this year.
Putin, who turns 60 this Sunday, was voted the sexiest politician in Russia in an opinion poll in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!