One injured in shooting outside US court
Washington: A county employee was shot and injured by two unidentified men on Thursday outside a court building in the US state of Texas, Xinhua reported.
The shooting took place around 9 am outside a building across from the main Kaufman County courthouse, sources from the county sheriff`s office told the Houston Chronicle.
The suspects dressed in black, and one wearing a tactical vest, are believed to be driving a silver, older-model Ford Taurus.
Local authorities did not reveal the identity of the injured employee, who was transported to a hospital and whose condition was not immediately known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj