One injured in shooting outside US court
Washington: A county employee was shot and injured by two unidentified men on Thursday outside a court building in the US state of Texas, Xinhua reported.
The shooting took place around 9 am outside a building across from the main Kaufman County courthouse, sources from the county sheriff`s office told the Houston Chronicle.
The suspects dressed in black, and one wearing a tactical vest, are believed to be driving a silver, older-model Ford Taurus.
Local authorities did not reveal the identity of the injured employee, who was transported to a hospital and whose condition was not immediately known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof