One injured in shooting outside US court
Washington: A county employee was shot and injured by two unidentified men on Thursday outside a court building in the US state of Texas, Xinhua reported.
The shooting took place around 9 am outside a building across from the main Kaufman County courthouse, sources from the county sheriff`s office told the Houston Chronicle.
The suspects dressed in black, and one wearing a tactical vest, are believed to be driving a silver, older-model Ford Taurus.
Local authorities did not reveal the identity of the injured employee, who was transported to a hospital and whose condition was not immediately known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday