One killed, 11 hurt in French factory explosion
Paris: One person was killed and 11 others injured following an explosion at a factory on the outskirts of Paris early on Wednesday, police said.
The explosion occurred at around 4.30 a.m. (0230 GMT) at a plant in the suburb of Gennevilliers operated by carbon and graphite components manufacturer Carbone Lorraine.
The causes of the explosion were not known, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof