One killed, four injured in blast at Chinese school cafeteria
Beijing: One person was killed and four others injured in an explosion at a school cafeteria in southwest China`s Yunnan Province Tuesday.
The blast occurred at Kuixiang High School in Yiliang County, Zhaotong City today when a gas cooker in the school cafeteria exploded, killing one cafeteria worker and injuring another four, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The four workers who sustained injuries are being treated in hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days