One killed, four injured in blast at Chinese school cafeteria
Beijing: One person was killed and four others injured in an explosion at a school cafeteria in southwest China`s Yunnan Province Tuesday.
The blast occurred at Kuixiang High School in Yiliang County, Zhaotong City today when a gas cooker in the school cafeteria exploded, killing one cafeteria worker and injuring another four, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The four workers who sustained injuries are being treated in hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources