Osama bin Laden still alive: Al-Zawahiri
Baghdad: One of Osama bin Laden’s close associates has revealed that the 9/11 terror leader is still alive and in touch with his organisation.
Ayman al-Zawahiri has claimed in an online video that Osama had ordered his al Qaeda network to avoid "indiscriminate" attacks on Muslim civilians, The Sun reports.
Both men, who have gone absconding after the 9/11 terror attacks, have a USD 25 million price on their heads.
The paper quoted terror expert Neil Doyle as saying that: "They may be trying to endear themselves to Arab protesters."
Yesterday, Iraqi troops had killed al-Nasser Lideen Allah Abu Suleiman, the al Qaeda boss behind countrywide attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof