Osama bin Laden used ‘Just For Men’ dye
Washington: A former US Navy SEAL, who has written a first-hand account of his role in the covert raid that killed Osama bin Laden, has revealed that the al Qaeda terrorist used hair dye.
The Navy SEAL, Matt Bissonnette, has written the book, No Easy Day, under the pen-name Mark Owen, describing the assassination of the world’s most wanted terrorist.
In his book, Owen wrote: “I found a box of Just For Men hair dye, which he must have used on his beard. No wonder he looked so young.”
According to the Sun, Owen, giving details of the Abottabad raid that killed the al Qaeda chief, said that bin Laden was shot numerous times on his chest to ensure that he was dead.
“Blood and brains spilled out of the side of his skull. In his death throes, he was still twitching and convulsing.”
The book has given a minute-to-minute detail of the assassination, which has angered the Pentagon, which is considering taking legal action against him. The Pentagon claims that the former Navy SEAL has violated the two non-disclosure agreements that he had signed that obliged him to ‘never divulge’ classified information.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!