Osama bin Laden`s `grandchildren` dead: Report
London: A surrogate mother carrying two grandchildren of al Qaeda leader, Osama bin Laden, has lost the twins, after she was attacked on her way home from a cafe in Syria, a media report said.
According to `The Sun`, Osama bin Laden`s 29-year-old son, Omar, hired 24-year-old Louise Pollard from Bristol to have the kids for him and his estranged British wife Zaina.
But Louise, who was 10-week pregnant, lost the twins after she was attacked by two men on her way home from a cafe in Syria. The former pole dancer went to hospital where she was told the babies had died, the report said.
She said there was no clear motive for the attack but she had been recognised in the UK and abroad as the woman carrying the grandchildren of al Qaeda terror chief Osama bin Laden, the British tabloid said.
Zaina, 54, formerly Jane Felix-Browne, of Cheshire, said Omar had developed a mental illness and the couple have now separated. They had been due to pay Louise GBP 10,000 after the birth of the twins.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days