Osama hit squad joked who would play them in film
London: The US Navy SEAL team sent to kill Osama bin Laden joked about who would play them in a film made on the night raid on the al Qaeda leader’s hideout in Pakistan.
Former Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnette, in his explosive book about the operation, titled `No Easy Day`, written under the pseudonym Mark Owen, revealed the men discussed Hollywood’s version of their mission.
He writes in a new book that casting the bin Laden movie was an ongoing joke, The Sun reports.
No one was getting Brad Pitt or George Clooney, he said.
Bissonnette also revealed that the terror group leader’s wives were too hysterical to confirm the man just killed was Osama.
They had to ask young girl who was in the room with Osama when he died, he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional