Osama hit squad joked who would play them in film
London: The US Navy SEAL team sent to kill Osama bin Laden joked about who would play them in a film made on the night raid on the al Qaeda leader’s hideout in Pakistan.
Former Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnette, in his explosive book about the operation, titled `No Easy Day`, written under the pseudonym Mark Owen, revealed the men discussed Hollywood’s version of their mission.
He writes in a new book that casting the bin Laden movie was an ongoing joke, The Sun reports.
No one was getting Brad Pitt or George Clooney, he said.
Bissonnette also revealed that the terror group leader’s wives were too hysterical to confirm the man just killed was Osama.
They had to ask young girl who was in the room with Osama when he died, he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list