‘Osama hunter’ Faulkner arrested in Colorado
Denver: Gary Faulkner, an American who gained fame as the “Osama bin Laden hunter”, has been arrested on domestic violence and third-degree assault charges in Colorado.
Faulkner was arrested along with his friend Jennifer Logie-Oliver after their SUV was involved in a single car crash on North Spring Gulch Road in Clear Creek County on Tuesday.
A spokeswoman from the Colorado State Patrol said that a blue Ford Explorer ran off the right side of the road and the driver, Logie-Oliver, was suspected of being under the influence.
When state troopers examined Logie-Oliver they found that her injuries were not consistent with the crash, and after further investigation arrested Faulkner, News.com.au reports.
The 51-year-old had gained worldwide attention when he was arrested in Pakistan in June.
Faulkner had told the officials that he was determined to hunt down and kill al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.
He was later released and returned to the US, and has since said that he plans to complete his mission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog