`Osama was in underpants when shot dead`
London: Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was shot dead wearing just his underpants, a US senator has revealed.
Speaking after seeing photographs of a dead Osama and where he was shot, Senator James Inhofe said: "Two of them showed that he had what you would call underwear on, that was about it.”
The Sun further quoted him, as saying: "The pictures are gruesome, of course, because they were taken right after the incident.”
Inhofe further said: "The bullet either went in the ear and out the eyeball or in the eyeball and out the ear. People out there say, `I want to see the pictures’. But I`ve already seen them, That was him. He`s gone. He`s history."
It is believed the Republican member of the US Senate Armed Services Committee is the first senator allowed to view the pictures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation