`Osama was in underpants when shot dead`
London: Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was shot dead wearing just his underpants, a US senator has revealed.
Speaking after seeing photographs of a dead Osama and where he was shot, Senator James Inhofe said: "Two of them showed that he had what you would call underwear on, that was about it.”
The Sun further quoted him, as saying: "The pictures are gruesome, of course, because they were taken right after the incident.”
Inhofe further said: "The bullet either went in the ear and out the eyeball or in the eyeball and out the ear. People out there say, `I want to see the pictures’. But I`ve already seen them, That was him. He`s gone. He`s history."
It is believed the Republican member of the US Senate Armed Services Committee is the first senator allowed to view the pictures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves