Osama`s daughter-in-law works for British charity
London: The wife of Osama Bin Laden’s son has joined the UK charity service, Royal British Legion.
Zaina Bin Laden, 56, has supported the services charity with cash donations for at least five years.
Zaina, previously known as Jane Felix Browne, married the terror mastermind’s son Omar in 2007 a month after she met him on a trip to Egypt, the Sun reports.
According to the report, she is due to renew her annual membership of her local Legion branch in Moulton, Cheshire, next week.
The move have been slammed by critics, who say she should not be in an organisation that cares for members of the armed forces, veterans and families, the report said.
Zaina converted to Islam before she wed Omar, her sixth husband.
According to the report, Zaina said she does not visit her local club because she does not drink, but she helps in fund-raising.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says