Osama`s daughter-in-law works for British charity
London: The wife of Osama Bin Laden’s son has joined the UK charity service, Royal British Legion.
Zaina Bin Laden, 56, has supported the services charity with cash donations for at least five years.
Zaina, previously known as Jane Felix Browne, married the terror mastermind’s son Omar in 2007 a month after she met him on a trip to Egypt, the Sun reports.
According to the report, she is due to renew her annual membership of her local Legion branch in Moulton, Cheshire, next week.
The move have been slammed by critics, who say she should not be in an organisation that cares for members of the armed forces, veterans and families, the report said.
Zaina converted to Islam before she wed Omar, her sixth husband.
According to the report, Zaina said she does not visit her local club because she does not drink, but she helps in fund-raising.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani