Oslo gunman had plastic surgery to look more Aryan
London: The Norwegian terrorist who killed more than 75 people in two recent attacks in Oslo, had plastic surgery to make him look more Aryan, an intelligence official has claimed.
Anders Behring Breivik has the blond hair, blue eyes and strong features that are associated with the group.
Janne Kristiansen, the head of Norway`s intelligence agency the PST, however, claimed that Breivik`s look was ‘not natural.’
“You do not have that Aryan look naturally in Norway,” the Daily Mail quoted her, as saying.
“Hitler would have had him on posters. He has the perfect, classic Aryan face. He must have had a facelift,” she added.
This revelation fits with the reminiscences of an old schoolfriend, who has said that Breivik talked about having plastic surgery a decade ago, a time when he had befriended ‘a group of people obsessed with their bodies’.
“I remember we were at a party, and he told me he had had his nose and chin operated on by a plastic surgeon in America,” the paper quoted the friend, as saying.
The revelation comes at a time when the full extent of Breivik`s British connections is becoming clear, as it emerged that some UK suppliers provided him key equipment that helped him to build his arsenal of weapons and explosives.
Breivik used eBay traders across the world, including Britain to get weapons for the shooting spree in Utoya island and chemicals for the Oslo bomb blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda