Oslo killer`s 1500 page manifesto sets hate rage
Oslo: At more than 1,500 pages long and
nearly a decade in the making, the manifesto detailing
Norwegian mass-killer Anders Behring Breivik`s murderous
"crusade" gives a chilling picture of a self-confessed
It was designed to bring about the revolution he says
is needed to end a centuries-long Muslim colonisation of
Behring Breivik, the 32-year-old now in police
custody, draws together decades of academic research and
serves up a dedicated diary of bomb-making subterfuge. The
final entry comes just moments before Friday`s Oslo carnage.
"I will be labelled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever
witnessed since WW2," says the "Marxist Hunter" in what is at
times a rambling, at times bewilderingly detailed thesis.
In it, it reveals his admiration for Russian Prime
Minister Vladimir Putin and calls for adherents to spawn large
families of white European `jihadists.`
"If you are not willing to sacrifice your own life,
then I would strongly advise you to make babies and ensure
that they will be willing to sacrifice theirs when the time is
right," he says at one point.
"I believe this will be my last entry," the document
states before closing with a series of posed pictures in
old-fashioned military uniform or with an assault rifle -- and
those sharp, piercing eyes that have stared out of newspapers
worldwide since his arrest in the hours following the carnage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez