Oslo killer`s 1500 page manifesto sets hate rage
Oslo: At more than 1,500 pages long and
nearly a decade in the making, the manifesto detailing
Norwegian mass-killer Anders Behring Breivik`s murderous
"crusade" gives a chilling picture of a self-confessed
It was designed to bring about the revolution he says
is needed to end a centuries-long Muslim colonisation of
Behring Breivik, the 32-year-old now in police
custody, draws together decades of academic research and
serves up a dedicated diary of bomb-making subterfuge. The
final entry comes just moments before Friday`s Oslo carnage.
"I will be labelled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever
witnessed since WW2," says the "Marxist Hunter" in what is at
times a rambling, at times bewilderingly detailed thesis.
In it, it reveals his admiration for Russian Prime
Minister Vladimir Putin and calls for adherents to spawn large
families of white European `jihadists.`
"If you are not willing to sacrifice your own life,
then I would strongly advise you to make babies and ensure
that they will be willing to sacrifice theirs when the time is
right," he says at one point.
"I believe this will be my last entry," the document
states before closing with a series of posed pictures in
old-fashioned military uniform or with an assault rifle -- and
those sharp, piercing eyes that have stared out of newspapers
worldwide since his arrest in the hours following the carnage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'