Ousted Tunisian president arrives in Saudi Arabia
Riyadh: Saudi Arabia`s state news agency says Tunisia`s ousted president has arrived in the kingdom.
The Saudi Press Agency cites a statement from the office of King Abdullah that says: "We have welcomed in the Saudi kingdom the arrival of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and his family."
The Friday statement says the decision to accept Ben Ali was made in light of "the exceptional circumstances the Tunisian people are going through" and with a "wish for peace and security to the people of Tunis”.
No further details were immediately available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media