Over 10 militants killed on Georgia-Russia border
Tbilisi: At least 11 militants and three special forces personnel have been killed near the Georgia-Russia border, the Georgian Interior Ministry said.
Interior Ministry units on Wednesday sealed off a gorge near the border with southwestern Russia`s Dagestan region where an armed group was detected on Tuesday.
According to Georgian media reports, around 20 well-armed militants trespassed into the country`s territory from Dagestan, taking about 10 locals hostage, who were later released.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'