Over 100 people buried in China landslide
Beijing: As many as 107 people from 38 families were buried in a landslide caused by rainstorm Monday in China`s Guizhou province, authorities said.
The landslide occurred at 2.30 p.m. in Dazhai Village of Guanling County.
Xinhua quoted a spokesman from the municipal government of Anshun City, which administers Guanling, as saying that casualties were not immediately known.
Rescue work was underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan