Over 100 people buried in China landslide
Beijing: As many as 107 people from 38 families were buried in a landslide caused by rainstorm Monday in China`s Guizhou province, authorities said.
The landslide occurred at 2.30 p.m. in Dazhai Village of Guanling County.
Xinhua quoted a spokesman from the municipal government of Anshun City, which administers Guanling, as saying that casualties were not immediately known.
Rescue work was underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’