Over 30 arrested in Bosnia for drug trafficking
Belgrade: At least 32 people were arrested for drug trafficking and illegal possession of firearms and explosives in Bosnia and Herzegovina, a media report said.
Around 400 police officers were deployed in the operation in 40 separate places. The objective of the raid - code named "Prud" - was to disrupt the street sales and distribution of illegal drugs, Xinhua reported citing Bosnian news agency Srna.
"We discovered and confiscated more than two kg of marijuana, two illegal plantations of Indian hemp, many digital scales for weighing narcotics, shot gun ammunition, and other firearms, hand grenades, and 15,500 KM (7,000 euros) that came from the sale of drugs," Mirna Soja, spokesperson for the Ministry of Internal Affairs, was quoted as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!