Over 30 arrested in Bosnia for drug trafficking
Belgrade: At least 32 people were arrested for drug trafficking and illegal possession of firearms and explosives in Bosnia and Herzegovina, a media report said.
Around 400 police officers were deployed in the operation in 40 separate places. The objective of the raid - code named "Prud" - was to disrupt the street sales and distribution of illegal drugs, Xinhua reported citing Bosnian news agency Srna.
"We discovered and confiscated more than two kg of marijuana, two illegal plantations of Indian hemp, many digital scales for weighing narcotics, shot gun ammunition, and other firearms, hand grenades, and 15,500 KM (7,000 euros) that came from the sale of drugs," Mirna Soja, spokesperson for the Ministry of Internal Affairs, was quoted as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why