Over 40 fall ill in China after inhaling toxic gas
Beijing: Over 40 people were taken ill after inhaling toxic chlorine gas in north China`s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Twenty-six people have been hospitalised after the accident took place last night at a village in the regional capital of Hohhot.
The condition of one of them was stated to be serious, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
Investigators said the toxic gas, identified as chlorine, came from two containers that were illegally stored by a local resident surnamed Fan, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred