close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Over 40 fall ill in China after inhaling toxic gas

Over 40 people were taken ill after inhaling toxic chlorine gas in north China`s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.



Beijing: Over 40 people were taken ill after inhaling toxic chlorine gas in north China`s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Twenty-six people have been hospitalised after the accident took place last night at a village in the regional capital of Hohhot.

The condition of one of them was stated to be serious, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.

Investigators said the toxic gas, identified as chlorine, came from two containers that were illegally stored by a local resident surnamed Fan, the report said.

PTI

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions

trending

photo gallery

video


WION FEATURES

A wearable sticker that can prevent sexual assault

Neymar set to move to Paris Saint Germain

Council in Pakistan orders Revenge Rape of a 16-Year-Old

Photographing the world from a plane

Indian female cops are out in full force to protect women

Delhi's Mini Afghanistan: Far from war, these Afghanis have found their home in India