Oz DJ involved in Indian nurse suicide to get huge payout?
Sydney: Australian DJ Mel Greig, who is currently embroiled in the case of Indian nurse Jacintha Saldanha`s suicide case, could get a six- or seven-figure payout, according to a lawyer.
The payout is related to the accusation that she made on 2Day FM`s parent company, Southern Cross Austereo, of failing to provide a safe workplace, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
Nowicki Carbone personal injury lawyers managing partner Anthony Carbone, said that the radio station appeared to `have been playing with fire` by encouraging disputed stunts - and that Greig indeed has a very strong case against her employer.
He said that ultimately it was the radio station that made the decision to broadcast the prank call and should bear the responsibility for the tragic death of the Indian nurse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!