Oz DJ involved in Indian nurse suicide to get huge payout?
Sydney: Australian DJ Mel Greig, who is currently embroiled in the case of Indian nurse Jacintha Saldanha`s suicide case, could get a six- or seven-figure payout, according to a lawyer.
The payout is related to the accusation that she made on 2Day FM`s parent company, Southern Cross Austereo, of failing to provide a safe workplace, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
Nowicki Carbone personal injury lawyers managing partner Anthony Carbone, said that the radio station appeared to `have been playing with fire` by encouraging disputed stunts - and that Greig indeed has a very strong case against her employer.
He said that ultimately it was the radio station that made the decision to broadcast the prank call and should bear the responsibility for the tragic death of the Indian nurse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?