Oz PM Julia thinks partner Tim Mathieson is ‘sexy’
Melbourne: Aussie Prime Minister Julia Gillard has confessed that she thinks her partner Tim Mathieson is ‘sexy’ but refused to divulge details on how he encouraged her to win the election when they were in bed.
In a whirlwind round of radio interviews, Gillard answered some candid questions about her personal and professional life.
While she to say whether she dyed her hair, the Aussie Premier answered ”yes” when asked whether she considered her partner Tim to be sexy.
However, she said she did not think the public was that interested in the details of Matheson’s daughter Staci Child.
She did not speak much about how Tim encouraged her to win the election when they were in bed.
“I think I should keep those conversations confidential," the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
And she laughed about a tongue slip where she described pressing the flesh with voters in shopping centres as ‘street walking’.
"I know I put that badly, but you know what I mean," she explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam