Oz PM Julia thinks partner Tim Mathieson is ‘sexy’
Melbourne: Aussie Prime Minister Julia Gillard has confessed that she thinks her partner Tim Mathieson is ‘sexy’ but refused to divulge details on how he encouraged her to win the election when they were in bed.
In a whirlwind round of radio interviews, Gillard answered some candid questions about her personal and professional life.
While she to say whether she dyed her hair, the Aussie Premier answered ”yes” when asked whether she considered her partner Tim to be sexy.
However, she said she did not think the public was that interested in the details of Matheson’s daughter Staci Child.
She did not speak much about how Tim encouraged her to win the election when they were in bed.
“I think I should keep those conversations confidential," the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
And she laughed about a tongue slip where she described pressing the flesh with voters in shopping centres as ‘street walking’.
"I know I put that badly, but you know what I mean," she explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Tripura Governor gets additional charge of Arunachal Pradesh
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!
- 7th Pay Commission: 23.5% hike in salaries, minimum pay increased to Rs 18,000 per month; arrears to be paid this year
- These MPs may become ministers if PM Modi goes in for Cabinet reshuffle - List Inside
- SHOCKING VIDEO of Pampore attack surfaces online; terrorists can be heard firing indiscriminately - WATCH