Oz PM Julia thinks partner Tim Mathieson is ‘sexy’
Melbourne: Aussie Prime Minister Julia Gillard has confessed that she thinks her partner Tim Mathieson is ‘sexy’ but refused to divulge details on how he encouraged her to win the election when they were in bed.
In a whirlwind round of radio interviews, Gillard answered some candid questions about her personal and professional life.
While she to say whether she dyed her hair, the Aussie Premier answered ”yes” when asked whether she considered her partner Tim to be sexy.
However, she said she did not think the public was that interested in the details of Matheson’s daughter Staci Child.
She did not speak much about how Tim encouraged her to win the election when they were in bed.
“I think I should keep those conversations confidential," the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
And she laughed about a tongue slip where she described pressing the flesh with voters in shopping centres as ‘street walking’.
"I know I put that badly, but you know what I mean," she explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31