Pak Christian lawmaker gunned down by bodyguard
Islamabad: A Pakistani Christian lawmaker, on saturday was shot and killed by his own bodyguard in Balochistan province`s capital city Quetta.
Handry Masih was elected to the member of Balochistan`s provincial assembly from the province`s ruling National Party.
The lawmaker was shot by the guard near his home in Nawa Kalay area of the city, where he met the people of his constituency on the weekends, Dunya TV reported.
He was taken to hospital, where he died.
One of his nephews was also injured in the attack but he is stable and out of danger.
The motive of the attack was not known as yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends