Pakistan army chief embarks on Tajikistan visit
Islamabad: Pakistan Army chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani on Wednesday night left for Tajikistan on two-days official visit.
During his stay there, Kayani will meet senior political and military leaders, Inter-Services Public Relations chief Maj Gen Asim Bajwa said.
Kayani will visit Tajikistan military training institute.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on