Pakistani ambassador wounded in attack: Iranian TV
Tehran: A state-run Iranian TV station says
an Afghan assailant has wounded Pakistan`s ambassador in an
attack in Tehran.
Iran`s English-language Press TV says the attacker has
been arrested. The report gave no other details on the attack
Iran`s Foreign Ministry and the Pakistani Embassy both
refused to comment.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- HCL Tech Q3 net profit grows 14.4% to Rs 1,926 crore
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS): 10 things you must know!
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report
- PCB clears Younis Khan after accepting his apology