Palestinian detainee ends 43-day hunger strike
Jerusalem: A Palestinian woman in Israeli detention, Hanaa Shalabi, has agreed to end a 43-day hunger strike, Palestinian Prisoner Affairs Minister said on Thursday.
"Hanaa Shalabi agreed to end her hunger strike following an agreement with Israeli authorities under which she will be exiled to the Gaza Strip," Issa Qaraqaa said.
The Palestinian Prisoners` Club, which tracks detainees in Israeli jails, said Shalabi would have to stay three years in Gaza. (AFP)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump wants US to `fear the future`
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Libya forces `retake` Benghazi district from jihadists
- HILARIOUS! Neymar fan caught in laundry room of Olympic team hotel
- Supreme Court to hear plea of Army doctors for raising retirement age