Palestinian detainee ends 43-day hunger strike
Jerusalem: A Palestinian woman in Israeli detention, Hanaa Shalabi, has agreed to end a 43-day hunger strike, Palestinian Prisoner Affairs Minister said on Thursday.
"Hanaa Shalabi agreed to end her hunger strike following an agreement with Israeli authorities under which she will be exiled to the Gaza Strip," Issa Qaraqaa said.
The Palestinian Prisoners` Club, which tracks detainees in Israeli jails, said Shalabi would have to stay three years in Gaza. (AFP)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!