Palestinian girl killed in Israel strike on Gaza: medics
Gaza City: A three-year-old Palestinian girl was killed Tuesday and three of her relatives wounded in one of a series of air strikes by Israeli warplanes on the Gaza Strip, medical sources said.
A fourth person was also wounded in the strikes, which came in response to the shooting death earlier of an Israeli repairing the security fence separating Gaza from Israel.
Medics named the girl as Hala Abu Sabikha from the central Gaza Strip, noting "three other members of her family were wounded."
A separate medical source in Gaza said another civilian was injured in an Israeli raid "east of Gaza City."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!