Palestinian girl killed in Israel strike on Gaza: medics
Gaza City: A three-year-old Palestinian girl was killed Tuesday and three of her relatives wounded in one of a series of air strikes by Israeli warplanes on the Gaza Strip, medical sources said.
A fourth person was also wounded in the strikes, which came in response to the shooting death earlier of an Israeli repairing the security fence separating Gaza from Israel.
Medics named the girl as Hala Abu Sabikha from the central Gaza Strip, noting "three other members of her family were wounded."
A separate medical source in Gaza said another civilian was injured in an Israeli raid "east of Gaza City."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!